My Blog List

My Blog List

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Captain of a cargo ship



This oil crisis is affecting everyone including me. I’m the captain of a cargo ship and business has increased dramatically, I had to let go some of my best workers because we haven’t had work for weeks. We have many delays with the cargo because we cannot transport them to their exact location, we have to unload and load in different places because many docks are closed down causing me to spend more money transporting the good to different places. This oil spill is affecting the entire community because many people are now unemployed; fishermen are not able to fish, the tourist are leaving, restaurants are closing down, there are no seafood being sold. All the marine animals are affected many are dying because of all the oil in the water, many animals depend on plankton and with out it other sea creatures cannot eat causing them to die of starvation.


No comments:

Post a Comment